The Samsung Galaxy S24
Icyhot17's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Thursday, January 23rd, 2014 10:27 PM

LG G2 out of stock online

Has anyone ordered and received an LG G2 recently? I ordered mine last week and haven't received a single update since. The phone is currently listed as being out of stock online, so what does that mean for people who ordered it just a few days before that? My order status status is showing "preparing to ship" for the phone and "processing" for Various SIM. I would've picked it up in stores but it doesn't seem to be available in ANY stores in both my entire home state and the state I'm in right now.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

Any progress?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I'm beyond upset with AT&T! My phone was stolen about 3 weeks ago. I went online to order a new one on the 15th of this month and it still hasn't shipped. It's saying Preparing to Ship for the phone and Processing for the Various SIM. It was supposed to be shipped inbetween the 20th and the 22nd. I've spoken with customer support and they havn't even given any suggestion on when their shipment will come in. The thing that annoys me the most is when I went into the store to see if I can get it there, they said I'd have to pay the $99 to get it because I ordered it when it was on the online only sale. It is the same phone either way! Not like you're getting anymore or less by going into the store. I understand that it was online only but it isn't right to let people order the phone knowing that you're out of stock. You should've updated your site a long time ago. Any other company says OUT OF STOCK and won't even let you order it. Well it's been 11 days since I ordered my phone. No sign of when it's going to come in and I'm still without a phone. I'm lucky my car hasn't broken down or I somehow get lost in the middle of nowhere because I'd be up a creek without a paddle. Just hope they get this crap sorted out because I'm pretty sure a bunch of people are annoyed by this...End of rant.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Ordered mines on the Jan 21st still no update just processing etc, the phone was instock when I placed the order. I ordered the White  very frustrated and they are not telling u anything I called and ask a rep what is the holdup, she tells me it is being being process I already knew that she also told me that when I placed the order even thou it said it was instock that they didn't realize how fast the phone was selling and that web page didnt update saying the phones was out of stock not good business.

Explorer

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

I still have not gotten my phone .No message has been sent to me concerning the fact that the shipping date has passed by. Ordered it on Jan.16. Now it is just about time to pay my next bill and it includes the $36 upgrade charge. I think it is crazy to require anyone to pay the upgrade charge if the phone has not even been sent yet. But I guess that's just the AT&T way!  I liked my service/phones with Cingular, but this AT&T  company - not so much!!

Explorer

• 

32 Messages

10 years ago

I still have not received mine either. I'll be calling again today to ask what the issue is. I was even told they can't cancel the order.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Ive order min on 1/17 havent receive yet estimated shiping date past already still waiting got charge upgrade fee $36 just waiting

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

what was the price on line for LG G2 when you renew your contract for new 2 years?

now it says free + 36 activation fee, but does it mean it was same (free) when you guys ordered it 10 days ago?

thanks

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello everyone,

I apologize for the fulfilment issue you're experiencing. This device is extremely popular and seems to be sold out across all channels. I see that the site is showing "Out of Stock" now, not sure when it updated though.

I see that many customers are having their phones shipped, I apologize for the delay and any frustration it's causing.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

@ejules88 wrote:

I still have not gotten my phone .No message has been sent to me concerning the fact that the shipping date has passed by. Ordered it on Jan.16. Now it is just about time to pay my next bill and it includes the $36 upgrade charge. I think it is crazy to require anyone to pay the upgrade charge if the phone has not even been sent yet. But I guess that's just the AT&T way!  I liked my service/phones with Cingular, but this AT&T  company - not so much!!

You should call AT&T and have the activation fee waived. It would make no sense for them to charge you for a fee for a phone that you haven't received.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

I ordered mine on the 18th or 19th and received it yesterday. I don't know why some of you who ordered it online before me haven't received it...

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.