Posted Jan 23, 2014
2:27:05 PM
LG G2 out of stock online

Has anyone ordered and received an LG G2 recently? I ordered mine last week and haven't received a single update since. The phone is currently listed as being out of stock online, so what does that mean for people who ordered it just a few days before that? My order status status is showing "preparing to ship" for the phone and "processing" for Various SIM. I would've picked it up in stores but it doesn't seem to be available in ANY stores in both my entire home state and the state I'm in right now.

Has anyone ordered and received an LG G2 recently? I ordered mine last week and haven't received a single update since. The phone is currently listed as being out of stock online, so what does that mean for people who ordered it just a few days before that? My order status status is showing "preparing to ship" for the phone and "processing" for Various SIM. I would've picked it up in stores but it doesn't seem to be available in ANY stores in both my entire home state and the state I'm in right now.

LG G2 out of stock online

56 replies
(10) Me too
(10) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(56)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 23, 2014 2:57:42 PM
(0)
Explorer

I ordered a white LG G2 on Jan 16. I  have only gotten a order confirmation email. It  said ' you should receive your item(s) within 3 to 5 business days'. Checking the status of the order says: 'processing' -'preparing to ship' & 'shipping date 01/21/14 - 01/23/14'. So far I I have not called to ask, I just figure they are waiting on a shipment themselves.

I ordered a white LG G2 on Jan 16. I  have only gotten a order confirmation email. It  said ' you should receive your item(s) within 3 to 5 business days'. Checking the status of the order says: 'processing' -'preparing to ship' & 'shipping date 01/21/14 - 01/23/14'. So far I I have not called to ask, I just figure they are waiting on a shipment themselves.

Re: LG G2 out of stock online

2 of 57 (10,899 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 24, 2014 11:08:12 AM
(0)
Tutor
The g2 in black is out of stock, no expected shipping dates. The white is showing out of stock as well and will ship in 7-10 days. I contacted at&t who was of no help. My order was supposed to ship by today. Calling won't help, they'll just be able to say it's out of stock or cancel order.
The g2 in black is out of stock, no expected shipping dates. The white is showing out of stock as well and will ship in 7-10 days. I contacted at&t who was of no help. My order was supposed to ship by today. Calling won't help, they'll just be able to say it's out of stock or cancel order.

3 of 57 (10,808 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 24, 2014 11:08:50 AM
(0)
Tutor
My status is the same as yours.
My status is the same as yours.

4 of 57 (10,808 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 24, 2014 11:25:20 AM
(0)
Scholar

I would recommend the lot of you purchase iPhones..

I think there are giant mushrooms. That visit earth in intergalactic spaceships,spying on us.

5 of 57 (10,804 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 24, 2014 11:40:04 AM
(0)
Tutor
@hydrogen3 no thanks, after working in tech support, there is no way I would ever purchase any Apple products, but thanks for the useless suggestion!
@hydrogen3 no thanks, after working in tech support, there is no way I would ever purchase any Apple products, but thanks for the useless suggestion!

6 of 57 (10,802 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 24, 2014 11:07:57 PM
(0)
Tutor

UPDATE: Just received an email informing me that me phone was shipped and should arrive by Monday. 

UPDATE: Just received an email informing me that me phone was shipped and should arrive by Monday. 

7 of 57 (10,744 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 25, 2014 8:28:00 AM
(0)
Explorer
I've been waiting ten days to hear my phone will be shipped. No-one said they were out of stock when I ordered. I was actually told I'd receive it in two days. Still waiting.
I've been waiting ten days to hear my phone will be shipped. No-one said they were out of stock when I ordered. I was actually told I'd receive it in two days. Still waiting.

8 of 57 (10,710 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 26, 2014 1:10:39 PM
(0)
Contributor

Heads up, if you're a new customer and have to pay the initial activation fee, call customer service and they should waive the fee for those of us who have been waiting longer than expected for the phone. This is probably only the case bc there's currently a deal going on regarding that, but yanno it doesn't hurt.

Impatiently waiting to get mine, so customer service probably already knows my name whoops...

Cheers

Heads up, if you're a new customer and have to pay the initial activation fee, call customer service and they should waive the fee for those of us who have been waiting longer than expected for the phone. This is probably only the case bc there's currently a deal going on regarding that, but yanno it doesn't hurt.

Impatiently waiting to get mine, so customer service probably already knows my name whoops...

Cheers

9 of 57 (10,606 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 27, 2014 9:30:25 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

hydrogen3 wrote:

The huge majority of folks opting for Android phones have made the conscious decision to not get an iPhone for any number of reasons (high hardware cost, no choice of hardware configurations, closed OS and ecosystem, etc.).

Phone OS is a personal choice, and all these folks have already made their choice.

hydrogen3 wrote:

The huge majority of folks opting for Android phones have made the conscious decision to not get an iPhone for any number of reasons (high hardware cost, no choice of hardware configurations, closed OS and ecosystem, etc.).

Phone OS is a personal choice, and all these folks have already made their choice.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

10 of 57 (10,504 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 27, 2014 12:49:23 PM
(0)
Tutor

Did you ever get your phone? I ordered mine on the 23rd and it still has not shipped. When I ordered it, it did not say "out of stock" until 3 days later. Now, apparently, they are out of stock.

Did you ever get your phone? I ordered mine on the 23rd and it still has not shipped. When I ordered it, it did not say "out of stock" until 3 days later. Now, apparently, they are out of stock.

11 of 57 (10,476 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 27, 2014 12:50:58 PM
(0)
Tutor

Any progress?

Any progress?

12 of 57 (10,475 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 27, 2014 6:24:31 PM
(0)
Contributor

I'm beyond upset with AT&T! My phone was stolen about 3 weeks ago. I went online to order a new one on the 15th of this month and it still hasn't shipped. It's saying Preparing to Ship for the phone and Processing for the Various SIM. It was supposed to be shipped inbetween the 20th and the 22nd. I've spoken with customer support and they havn't even given any suggestion on when their shipment will come in. The thing that annoys me the most is when I went into the store to see if I can get it there, they said I'd have to pay the $99 to get it because I ordered it when it was on the online only sale. It is the same phone either way! Not like you're getting anymore or less by going into the store. I understand that it was online only but it isn't right to let people order the phone knowing that you're out of stock. You should've updated your site a long time ago. Any other company says OUT OF STOCK and won't even let you order it. Well it's been 11 days since I ordered my phone. No sign of when it's going to come in and I'm still without a phone. I'm lucky my car hasn't broken down or I somehow get lost in the middle of nowhere because I'd be up a creek without a paddle. Just hope they get this crap sorted out because I'm pretty sure a bunch of people are annoyed by this...End of rant.

I'm beyond upset with AT&T! My phone was stolen about 3 weeks ago. I went online to order a new one on the 15th of this month and it still hasn't shipped. It's saying Preparing to Ship for the phone and Processing for the Various SIM. It was supposed to be shipped inbetween the 20th and the 22nd. I've spoken with customer support and they havn't even given any suggestion on when their shipment will come in. The thing that annoys me the most is when I went into the store to see if I can get it there, they said I'd have to pay the $99 to get it because I ordered it when it was on the online only sale. It is the same phone either way! Not like you're getting anymore or less by going into the store. I understand that it was online only but it isn't right to let people order the phone knowing that you're out of stock. You should've updated your site a long time ago. Any other company says OUT OF STOCK and won't even let you order it. Well it's been 11 days since I ordered my phone. No sign of when it's going to come in and I'm still without a phone. I'm lucky my car hasn't broken down or I somehow get lost in the middle of nowhere because I'd be up a creek without a paddle. Just hope they get this crap sorted out because I'm pretty sure a bunch of people are annoyed by this...End of rant.

LG G2 Hasn't shipped.

13 of 57 (10,402 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 27, 2014 7:02:25 PM
(0)
Tutor

Ordered mines on the Jan 21st still no update just processing etc, the phone was instock when I placed the order. I ordered the White  very frustrated and they are not telling u anything I called and ask a rep what is the holdup, she tells me it is being being process I already knew that she also told me that when I placed the order even thou it said it was instock that they didn't realize how fast the phone was selling and that web page didnt update saying the phones was out of stock not good business.

Ordered mines on the Jan 21st still no update just processing etc, the phone was instock when I placed the order. I ordered the White  very frustrated and they are not telling u anything I called and ask a rep what is the holdup, she tells me it is being being process I already knew that she also told me that when I placed the order even thou it said it was instock that they didn't realize how fast the phone was selling and that web page didnt update saying the phones was out of stock not good business.

14 of 57 (10,427 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 28, 2014 6:51:03 AM
(0)
Explorer

I still have not gotten my phone .No message has been sent to me concerning the fact that the shipping date has passed by. Ordered it on Jan.16. Now it is just about time to pay my next bill and it includes the $36 upgrade charge. I think it is crazy to require anyone to pay the upgrade charge if the phone has not even been sent yet. But I guess that's just the AT&T way!  I liked my service/phones with Cingular, but this AT&T  company - not so much!!

I still have not gotten my phone .No message has been sent to me concerning the fact that the shipping date has passed by. Ordered it on Jan.16. Now it is just about time to pay my next bill and it includes the $36 upgrade charge. I think it is crazy to require anyone to pay the upgrade charge if the phone has not even been sent yet. But I guess that's just the AT&T way!  I liked my service/phones with Cingular, but this AT&T  company - not so much!!

15 of 57 (10,376 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 28, 2014 7:29:18 AM
(0)
Explorer
I still have not received mine either. I'll be calling again today to ask what the issue is. I was even told they can't cancel the order.
I still have not received mine either. I'll be calling again today to ask what the issue is. I was even told they can't cancel the order.

16 of 57 (10,369 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 28, 2014 9:14:40 AM
(0)
Contributor
Ive order min on 1/17 havent receive yet estimated shiping date past already still waiting got charge upgrade fee $36 just waiting
Ive order min on 1/17 havent receive yet estimated shiping date past already still waiting got charge upgrade fee $36 just waiting

17 of 57 (10,345 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 28, 2014 11:52:32 AM
(0)
Contributor

what was the price on line for LG G2 when you renew your contract for new 2 years?

now it says free + 36 activation fee, but does it mean it was same (free) when you guys ordered it 10 days ago?

thanks

what was the price on line for LG G2 when you renew your contract for new 2 years?

now it says free + 36 activation fee, but does it mean it was same (free) when you guys ordered it 10 days ago?

thanks

18 of 57 (10,317 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 28, 2014 12:17:02 PM
(0)
Community Manager
Edited by ATTDmitriyCM on Feb 11, 2014 at 1:35:01 PM

Hello everyone,

I apologize for the fulfilment issue you're experiencing. This device is extremely popular and seems to be sold out across all channels. I see that the site is showing "Out of Stock" now, not sure when it updated though.

I see that many customers are having their phones shipped, I apologize for the delay and any frustration it's causing.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Hello everyone,

I apologize for the fulfilment issue you're experiencing. This device is extremely popular and seems to be sold out across all channels. I see that the site is showing "Out of Stock" now, not sure when it updated though.

I see that many customers are having their phones shipped, I apologize for the delay and any frustration it's causing.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: LG G2 Hasn't shipped.

[ Edited ]
19 of 57 (10,316 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 28, 2014 1:02:28 PM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by Icyhot17 on Jan 29, 2014 at 12:42:20 PM

ejules88 wrote:

You should call AT&T and have the activation fee waived. It would make no sense for them to charge you for a fee for a phone that you haven't received.

ejules88 wrote:

You should call AT&T and have the activation fee waived. It would make no sense for them to charge you for a fee for a phone that you haven't received.

[ Edited ]
20 of 57 (10,307 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 28, 2014 1:04:46 PM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by Icyhot17 on Jan 28, 2014 at 1:06:52 PM

I ordered mine on the 18th or 19th and received it yesterday. I don't know why some of you who ordered it online before me haven't received it...

I ordered mine on the 18th or 19th and received it yesterday. I don't know why some of you who ordered it online before me haven't received it...

[ Edited ]
21 of 57 (10,305 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 28, 2014 1:07:33 PM
(0)
Tutor

Yes I received it on Monday. 

Yes I received it on Monday. 

22 of 57 (10,304 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 28, 2014 3:27:18 PM
(0)
Contributor

what was the price on line for LG G2 when you guys ordered it?

now it says free + 36 activation fee if you upgrade,

but does it mean it was same (free) when you ordered it 10 days ago?

thanks

what was the price on line for LG G2 when you guys ordered it?

now it says free + 36 activation fee if you upgrade,

but does it mean it was same (free) when you ordered it 10 days ago?

thanks

23 of 57 (10,273 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 28, 2014 7:33:05 PM
(0)
Tutor

Yes it's been free+activation fee for a while. It's supposed to be free until January 31st.

Yes it's been free+activation fee for a while. It's supposed to be free until January 31st.

24 of 57 (10,244 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 29, 2014 7:17:45 AM
(0)
Explorer
I got a email yesterday letting me know that the phone has been shipped! I should receive it Friday.
I got a email yesterday letting me know that the phone has been shipped! I should receive it Friday.

25 of 57 (10,192 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 5, 2014 6:13:29 PM
(0)
Tutor
My girl ordered an lg g2 on the 21rst of January. Last email I received told me it would be shipped by the 28th. No word or phone yet. I am totally disappointed with the whole ordeal. What to do!!

Signed
Very frustrated in Ohio
My girl ordered an lg g2 on the 21rst of January. Last email I received told me it would be shipped by the 28th. No word or phone yet. I am totally disappointed with the whole ordeal. What to do!!

Signed
Very frustrated in Ohio

26 of 57 (9,580 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 5, 2014 6:14:40 PM
(0)
Tutor
Is there any one else who is going through the same problems?
Is there any one else who is going through the same problems?

27 of 57 (9,580 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 6, 2014 11:25:59 AM
(0)
Teacher

I ordered the g2 on January 30th, the one day it was actually in stock on the att site.  The day before, my friend ordered one over the phone from premiere.  She received hers 2 days later.  Mine has been on back order ever since.  No updates other than than.  Today is the 6th and the last day of the shipping window I was given.  Why is it that I can't get mine when it says it was in stock, but hers was out of stock and premiere still shipped her one? Rather frustrated.

I ordered the g2 on January 30th, the one day it was actually in stock on the att site.  The day before, my friend ordered one over the phone from premiere.  She received hers 2 days later.  Mine has been on back order ever since.  No updates other than than.  Today is the 6th and the last day of the shipping window I was given.  Why is it that I can't get mine when it says it was in stock, but hers was out of stock and premiere still shipped her one? Rather frustrated.

28 of 57 (9,502 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 6, 2014 11:40:28 AM
(0)
Tutor
Yes I am beyond frustrated! I've been patiently waiting but that time is over I'm going to be canceling my internet of 7 years with at &t over something so stupid.. Unreal what a huge business blunder!
Yes I am beyond frustrated! I've been patiently waiting but that time is over I'm going to be canceling my internet of 7 years with at &t over something so stupid.. Unreal what a huge business blunder!

29 of 57 (9,498 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 6, 2014 11:56:30 AM
(0)
Teacher

I ordered mine on 1/31 (at an AT&T store) and tomorrow is the last day of the window, however, reading these comments I certainly don't have any expectations of it shipping out then. The frustrating part, to me, is that AT&T are not forthcoming with status updates.

I ordered mine on 1/31 (at an AT&T store) and tomorrow is the last day of the window, however, reading these comments I certainly don't have any expectations of it shipping out then. The frustrating part, to me, is that AT&T are not forthcoming with status updates.

30 of 57 (9,492 Views)