The Samsung Galaxy S24
jp1203's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, April 19th, 2014 8:58 PM

LG G2 hangs sending texts?

I'm just wondering if this is a known issue or if anyone else has even noticed it.  Since the 4.4.2 KitKat update, my LG G2 will occasionally hang at "sending" when I try to send a text.  Rebooting the phone or putting it into airplane mode then taking it back out of airplane mode will get the text to send.

This seems to happen 3-5 times per day and happens regardless of where I am (which tower) or whether I'm on 4G (HSPA+) or 4G LTE.  I don't remember it happening before the KitKat update.

It's really just a minor annoyance, but I'm curious as to how widespread it is.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

Mine does that too. And my texts come in backwards too. I notice it mainly when iPhone users send me multiple messages, haven't noticed with Android users yet.

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

10 years ago

Mine also - but only with the Android email client - my GoDaddy WorkSpace and K-9 work fine

Mentor

• 

58 Messages

10 years ago

i had the same problem when sending texts. so i would use hangout instead. i also had the same problem when receiving texts because they would be out of order. it wasnt just with iphone users, but other os users as well. so,  i went into my settings, hit general, then hit date and time. i selected automatic date and time and automatic time zone, and bingo..no more out of order texts. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.