For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
incursio's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, September 24th, 2015 1:44 AM

Kyocera DuraForce stuck on restart screen. Help

Kyocera DuraForce went to restart screen and is stuck there. What do i do?

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hi there! @incursio thanks for posting your concerns. I’m sorry to hear the phone is stuck on the restart screen.

To help you troubleshoot this, please visit us online at www.att.com/devicehowto/ and select the make and model of your phone. Under the Guides, Manuals & more section, click on the troubleshoot your device link and select display screen.

You will then have access to the AT&T Troubleshoot & Resolve tool which will walk you step by step through successfully resolving this.

Thanks!

Charise

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I have the same model. I am currently stuck on the "ATT" icon screen with white background. This screen is part of the reboot scenario when one restarts the phone. It will sound the swoosh sound and then just stay on the ATT logo.....I have tried numerous times to " hold on/off button and volume up at same time" only to have it reboot to the ATT screen again.

I didnt drop it or anything just woke up to it. I am at wits end trying to figure it out. I have evendrained the power to try to see if that would work when recharging.....nope!

Incursio, have you found a fix to your cell yet? If so I would love to read about it. Thanks!

Or even any ATT reps any help?

Robb

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.