Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Kyocera DuraForce stuck on restart screen. Help

Contributor

Kyocera DuraForce stuck on restart screen. Help

Kyocera DuraForce went to restart screen and is stuck there. What do i do?

Message 1 of 3
Community Support

Re: Help

Hi there! @incursio thanks for posting your concerns. I’m sorry to hear the phone is stuck on the restart screen.

To help you troubleshoot this, please visit us online at www.att.com/devicehowto/ and select the make and model of your phone. Under the Guides, Manuals & more section, click on the troubleshoot your device link and select display screen.

You will then have access to the AT&T Troubleshoot & Resolve tool which will walk you step by step through successfully resolving this.

Thanks!

Charise

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Kyocera DuraForce stuck on restart screen. Help

I have the same model. I am currently stuck on the "ATT" icon screen with white background. This screen is part of the reboot scenario when one restarts the phone. It will sound the swoosh sound and then just stay on the ATT logo.....I have tried numerous times to " hold on/off button and volume up at same time" only to have it reboot to the ATT screen again.

I didnt drop it or anything just woke up to it. I am at wits end trying to figure it out. I have evendrained the power to try to see if that would work when recharging.....nope!

Incursio, have you found a fix to your cell yet? If so I would love to read about it. Thanks!

Or even any ATT reps any help?

Robb

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support