Posted Feb 6, 2013
8:05:06 PM
View profile
Keep getting an error msg while trying to load a pic from my android to FB

"an error occurred while saving the photo" has been popping up on my fb after trying to load a pic from my android since about 3pm today.  I was fine this morning but am wondering if anyone has had that problem and what have they done to fix it.  It is extremely annoying!!

"an error occurred while saving the photo" has been popping up on my fb after trying to load a pic from my android since about 3pm today.  I was fine this morning but am wondering if anyone has had that problem and what have they done to fix it.  It is extremely annoying!!

Keep getting an error msg while trying to load a pic from my android to FB

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 7, 2013 8:34:30 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

I had a similar issue on my iPhone yesterday. I removed and reinstalled the FB app and the problem went away. 

Give that a shot and let us know what happens. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

I had a similar issue on my iPhone yesterday. I removed and reinstalled the FB app and the problem went away. 

Give that a shot and let us know what happens. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Keep getting an error msg while trying to load a pic from my android to FB

2 of 2 (581 Views)