For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
CountryDevil's profile

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

Thursday, April 12th, 2018 7:12 PM

Issues With Bluetooth After LG V30 Oreo Update

I have been having issues with Bluetooth audio dropping after the latest Oreo Update for all Bluetooth audio devices. This was not an issue prior to Oreo.

I have already tried doing a factory reset of the device and rebuilt it from scratch and seems to have fixed the issue for about a week and then started happening again. 

When can we expect to see an update to address issues after the Oreo upgrade. 

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

6 years ago

Looking for and updates from AT&T.

Also anyone else experiencing issues for Bluetooth or other issues after Oreo update on the LG V30 please chime in.

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

6 years ago

Still waiting on a response from AT&T....

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

6 years ago

Anyone?

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

6 years ago

I guess ATT doesn't care... 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I too have experienced issues. Unfortunately, resetting my phone to factory was what I had to do. It worked for a while. I don't have as many Bluetooth issues, however, I would like to ask you all posting here if you are aware that our phones can connect to multiple BT devices at once. Just be cognitive of what is connected. AT&T, Going back to what I said before about resetting my phone- issues starting happening within a week after the factory reset. A lot of my apps force close for no reason. Like I said. Factory reset helped for a short time. Apps have been reinstalled on the newly factory reset phone. Moreover my coworker has the same phone with AT&T. The both of us have the same issues with force closing apps. So I personally troubleshooted two of the same devices with the same issues and took the same steps in the same order. Any update what so ever would be appreciated - even if it's "we are aware of the issue". 

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

6 years ago

When can we expect a response from ATT on  an update for the issues introduced in Oreo?

The lack of communication from ATT on this is unsettling. 

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

6 years ago

When can we expect an update to Oreo to address the issues introduced after the Oreo update?

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

6 years ago

Bimp

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

6 years ago

When can we expect a response from AT&T on this inquiry? 

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

6 years ago

Any news on an update for the V30? These issues have gone long enough since the Oreo update. We need a new update to address the issues presented. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.