Is vutalk being disabled july 1?
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 9, 2014 6:24:25 AM
(0)
Tutor

I found a Power Point presentation from LG stating you will no longer be able to connect to Vutalk after July 1, 2014.  The PP was instructions on how to uninstall Vutalk from your phone.  I googled "Vutalk July 2014" and that is how I found it.  It was under the link for this discussion.

Accepted Solution

Is vutalk being disabled july 1?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 5, 2014 8:08:53 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello thomasd1025,

Do you have an LG phone? Where did you see that info? If you're talking about LG's VuTalk app, I couldn't see any info online about it being discontinued.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Is vutalk being disabled july 1?

2 of 4 (3,202 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 9, 2014 6:24:25 AM
(0)
Tutor

I found a Power Point presentation from LG stating you will no longer be able to connect to Vutalk after July 1, 2014.  The PP was instructions on how to uninstall Vutalk from your phone.  I googled "Vutalk July 2014" and that is how I found it.  It was under the link for this discussion.

3 of 4 (3,126 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 11, 2014 7:58:32 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Thanks for looking into that janydan!

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (3,073 Views)