The Samsung Galaxy S24
brianmwenger's profile

Voyager

• 

1 Message

Friday, March 22nd, 2013 5:20 PM

Intermittent connection problems

I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket that has been having problems for about 2-3 months now.  Every so often it loses it's connection to the network and can't receive texts or phone calls until we disconnect (airplane mode or reboot).  I just got off the phone with Customer Support and was told yet again (at least the 4th time) that there is a known issue they are working on with no known resolution date.  I was told the problem is that the 4G/LTE network is not releasing the phone.  How can this be the problem when the phone is sitting on Wi-Fi and not needing to use the 4G/LTE data?

Today they told me to power down the phone once a day.  This is not a solution.  I want this problem fixed, I don't care what it takes, but it is a huge inconvience.

What can be done.

Employee

• 

18 Messages

11 years ago

Hi brianmwenger,

If this is a device issue, you may qualify for a warranty replacement, however I would like for you to send a private message to attcustomercare so we can further troubleshoot. Include your name, email addess, phone number and the best time to reach you and a representative will contact you within 48 hours. I'm sorry you're having a hard time getting this resolved.

Private Message

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.