Intermittent connection problems

Voyager

Intermittent connection problems

I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket that has been having problems for about 2-3 months now.  Every so often it loses it's connection to the network and can't receive texts or phone calls until we disconnect (airplane mode or reboot).  I just got off the phone with Customer Support and was told yet again (at least the 4th time) that there is a known issue they are working on with no known resolution date.  I was told the problem is that the 4G/LTE network is not releasing the phone.  How can this be the problem when the phone is sitting on Wi-Fi and not needing to use the 4G/LTE data?

Today they told me to power down the phone once a day.  This is not a solution.  I want this problem fixed, I don't care what it takes, but it is a huge inconvience.

What can be done.

Message 1 of 2

Re: Intermittent connection problems

Hi brianmwenger,

If this is a device issue, you may qualify for a warranty replacement, however I would like for you to send a private message to attcustomercare so we can further troubleshoot.  Include your name, email addess, phone number and the best time to reach you and a representative will contact you within 48 hours. I'm sorry you're having a hard time getting this resolved.

Private Message

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support