Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 10, 2011
6:36:59 PM
Inspire - Video stops playing every 60 seconds

Any video I try to watch on my phone (streaming or from the SD card), stops and goes blank after 60 seconds. I have to tap it and then tap the play button again, which takes a few seconds. Every 60 seconds. Surely this isn't how it is supposed to work? I am using the default viewer on the phone.

Any video I try to watch on my phone (streaming or from the SD card), stops and goes blank after 60 seconds. I have to tap it and then tap the play button again, which takes a few seconds. Every 60 seconds. Surely this isn't how it is supposed to work? I am using the default viewer on the phone.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 11, 2011 7:10:00 AM
(0)
Scholar
Screen sleep. I assume you have it set at 60 seconds. Even if the phone is working it will still put the sceen to sleep, just give the screen a touch/move before that time.
Accepted Solution

Inspire - Video stops playing every 60 seconds

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 11, 2011 7:10:00 AM
(0)
Scholar
Screen sleep. I assume you have it set at 60 seconds. Even if the phone is working it will still put the sceen to sleep, just give the screen a touch/move before that time.

Re: Inspire - Video stops playing every 60 seconds

2 of 4 (687 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 11, 2011 1:01:22 PM
(0)
Tutor

You are right, I found it, thank you!! You'd think this would be made so that the video viewer would override that setting!

You are right, I found it, thank you!! You'd think this would be made so that the video viewer would override that setting!

3 of 4 (682 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 11, 2011 2:25:17 PM
(0)
Scholar
I agree, the only thing you could do, is set the phone not to sleep when plugged into the charger, but that would only help if was plugged in Smiley Wink
I agree, the only thing you could do, is set the phone not to sleep when plugged into the charger, but that would only help if was plugged in Smiley Wink

4 of 4 (675 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments