The Samsung Galaxy S24
Trinibeens's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, June 6th, 2011 11:18 PM

Infuse Notification Alerts

I have set my notification alert to silent for both of my email accounts, yet sometimes (not all the time) it still sends the tone.  

Also, on this phone, isn't there a way to set different notifications for email and text messages?  I cannot figure out how to do that.  That's a real drag if you can't, because I don't want to be notified of every email, but I do want to know about every text message!

Anyone have any ideas?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Master

• 

4.1K Messages

13 years ago

Have you gone into the Email app, pressed the menu button. There should be a settings option tha could include notifications options.

You can also check the text message app for similar settings.

A combination of the settings will allow you to have a tone for one and not the other.

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

13 years ago

I have a similar problem. I have a BT earpiece that works wonderfully. But no matter what, the phone rings through the speaker! It rang today in court and I got in trouble for it. I need to be able to get my texts and emails and calls though my headset ONLY. I don't understand how to do that. If I turn the sound OFF, then NOTHING comes through. This worked flawlessly on my older WM phone. But this Android is driving me crazy. HELP PLEASE!!!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.