I want to buy a Nexus 4 or the Galaxy Nexus but can I get it with a At&t contract?

Contributor

I want to buy a Nexus 4 or the Galaxy Nexus but can I get it with a At&t contract?

I want to buy a Nexus 4 or the Galaxy Nexus but can I get it with a At&t contract? If I go to best buy or a At&t store or best buy can i get the phone with a  At&t contract and not a Verizion or a Tmoblie?

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert

Re: I want to buy a Nexus 4 or the Galaxy Nexus but can I get it with a At&t contract?

AcidSnow wrote:

I want to buy a Nexus 4 or the Galaxy Nexus but can I get it with a At&t contract? If I go to best buy or a At&t store or best buy can i get the phone with a  At&t contract and not a Verizion or a Tmoblie?

If you mean buying with a subsidy, you can't. If you mean use with an AT&T SIM, you can just get a Nexus 4 from Google Play and use with an AT&T SIM card.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
ACE - Professor

Re: I want to buy a Nexus 4 or the Galaxy Nexus but can I get it with a At&t contract?

As mentioned above, you cannot get the Nexus device with a subsidy with AT&T. However, the unlocked device will work on AT&T's HSPA+ network. Plus they just lowered the price by about $100 so it's a nice incentive to get them now Smiley Happy
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4
Professor

Yes, the Nexus 4 8GB can be had for $199 and the 16GB for $249. That is an awesome deal and you won't be disappointed with the phone, plus you won't be under contract. The only downside is no LTE, but that was not a deal breaker for me, as HSPA+ is plenty fast for me.

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support