Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 31, 2013
12:59:26 PM
View profile
I want to buy a Nexus 4 or the Galaxy Nexus but can I get it with a At&t contract?

I want to buy a Nexus 4 or the Galaxy Nexus but can I get it with a At&t contract? If I go to best buy or a At&t store or best buy can i get the phone with a  At&t contract and not a Verizion or a Tmoblie?

I want to buy a Nexus 4 or the Galaxy Nexus but can I get it with a At&t contract? If I go to best buy or a At&t store or best buy can i get the phone with a  At&t contract and not a Verizion or a Tmoblie?

I want to buy a Nexus 4 or the Galaxy Nexus but can I get it with a At&t contract?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 31, 2013 9:59:04 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

AcidSnow wrote:

If you mean buying with a subsidy, you can't. If you mean use with an AT&T SIM, you can just get a Nexus 4 from Google Play and use with an AT&T SIM card.

AcidSnow wrote:

If you mean buying with a subsidy, you can't. If you mean use with an AT&T SIM, you can just get a Nexus 4 from Google Play and use with an AT&T SIM card.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: I want to buy a Nexus 4 or the Galaxy Nexus but can I get it with a At&t contract?

2 of 4 (5,146 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 31, 2013 11:47:18 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
As mentioned above, you cannot get the Nexus device with a subsidy with AT&T. However, the unlocked device will work on AT&T's HSPA+ network. Plus they just lowered the price by about $100 so it's a nice incentive to get them now Smiley Happy
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
As mentioned above, you cannot get the Nexus device with a subsidy with AT&T. However, the unlocked device will work on AT&T's HSPA+ network. Plus they just lowered the price by about $100 so it's a nice incentive to get them now Smiley Happy
~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: I want to buy a Nexus 4 or the Galaxy Nexus but can I get it with a At&t contract?

3 of 4 (5,137 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2013 8:53:59 AM
(0)
Professor

Yes, the Nexus 4 8GB can be had for $199 and the 16GB for $249. That is an awesome deal and you won't be disappointed with the phone, plus you won't be under contract. The only downside is no LTE, but that was not a deal breaker for me, as HSPA+ is plenty fast for me.

Yes, the Nexus 4 8GB can be had for $199 and the 16GB for $249. That is an awesome deal and you won't be disappointed with the phone, plus you won't be under contract. The only downside is no LTE, but that was not a deal breaker for me, as HSPA+ is plenty fast for me.

4 of 4 (5,109 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments