The Samsung Galaxy S24
AcidSnow's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, August 31st, 2013 7:59 PM

I want to buy a Nexus 4 or the Galaxy Nexus but can I get it with a At&t contract?

I want to buy a Nexus 4 or the Galaxy Nexus but can I get it with a At&t contract? If I go to best buy or a At&t store or best buy can i get the phone with a  At&t contract and not a Verizion or a Tmoblie?

ACE - Expert

• 

6.6K Messages

11 years ago

@AcidSnow wrote:

I want to buy a Nexus 4 or the Galaxy Nexus but can I get it with a At&t contract? If I go to best buy or a At&t store or best buy can i get the phone with a  At&t contract and not a Verizion or a Tmoblie?

If you mean buying with a subsidy, you can't. If you mean use with an AT&T SIM, you can just get a Nexus 4 from Google Play and use with an AT&T SIM card.

Professor

• 

1.9K Messages

11 years ago

As mentioned above, you cannot get the Nexus device with a subsidy with AT&T. However, the unlocked device will work on AT&T's HSPA+ network. Plus they just lowered the price by about $100 so it's a nice incentive to get them now 🙂

Professor

• 

1.9K Messages

11 years ago

Yes, the Nexus 4 8GB can be had for $199 and the 16GB for $249. That is an awesome deal and you won't be disappointed with the phone, plus you won't be under contract. The only downside is no LTE, but that was not a deal breaker for me, as HSPA+ is plenty fast for me.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.