For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
MakeMeLaugh's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, November 15th, 2013 12:32 AM

I have a Samsung S3, my son has an S4...

I have a Samsung S3, my son has an S4...  I can text him and he receives the texts, but when he texts me I do not get them...  Advice anyone???  

Thank you.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I have had no trouble sending or receiving text until a few hours ago it shows that I sent them but I cannot receive texts please help

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, MakeMeLaugh and hrmlmjl!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble receiving text messages.

Have you tried restarting the device? Do you have any software updates pending or available? I would also advise checking your text messaging settings by clicking on the text message icon, then clicking the menu button, and selecting the "Settings" option.

If you're still having trouble, feel free to send us a private message by clicking here so we can make sure that your accounts are properly provisioned. In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Thank you for replying.  I will try what u suggested and if that doesn't work, will email...

Cheryl T***

[Edited for Privacy]

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.