Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 26, 2012
1:39:10 PM
View profile
I WANT THE FIRMWARE UPDATE 4.1.2 for GN2 NOW!!!!!

Hurry up ATT and get the ball rolling on this....its not too late for me to dump this service and switch to another carrier. 

Hurry up ATT and get the ball rolling on this....its not too late for me to dump this service and switch to another carrier. 

I WANT THE FIRMWARE UPDATE 4.1.2 for GN2 NOW!!!!!

8 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(8)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 26, 2012 5:25:43 PM
(0)
Tutor
agreed. Part of the sales information was the support for split screen. We see that the current note 2 firmware on ATT is lacking this feature.

I can see in this case, ATT is failing like #motofail did, oh also on ATT.
agreed. Part of the sales information was the support for split screen. We see that the current note 2 firmware on ATT is lacking this feature.

I can see in this case, ATT is failing like #motofail did, oh also on ATT.

Re: I WANT THE FIRMWARE UPDATE 4.1.2 for GN2 NOW!!!!!

2 of 9 (1,860 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 27, 2012 5:29:25 AM
(0)
Mentor
I don't think it's going to happen any time soon. I was on the chart and phone for three hours with Samsung and att. Samsung said (which I do believe) that it's on the Carriers. Att doesn't care at all. I feel swindled!

I don't think it's going to happen any time soon. I was on the chart and phone for three hours with Samsung and att. Samsung said (which I do believe) that it's on the Carriers. Att doesn't care at all. I feel swindled!

3 of 9 (1,793 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 27, 2012 10:00:36 AM
(0)
Professor
Edited by FredW on Nov 27, 2012 at 10:03:22 AM

I WANT FREE UNLIMITED DATA, NOW!!!!!!

I doubt that will do any good either. But maybe since we put it in all caps we can get what we want.

I WANT FREE UNLIMITED DATA, NOW!!!!!!

I doubt that will do any good either. But maybe since we put it in all caps we can get what we want.

[ Edited ]
4 of 9 (1,752 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 27, 2012 4:54:08 PM
(0)
Scholar
Same here. I get so jealous watching people with other carriers use theirs lol. C`mon AT&T!!
Same here. I get so jealous watching people with other carriers use theirs lol. C`mon AT&T!!

5 of 9 (1,694 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 4, 2013 9:55:54 AM
(0)
Tutor

Just checked for updates today on my Note II and behold...178Mb update with 4.1.2 !!

Just checked for updates today on my Note II and behold...178Mb update with 4.1.2 !!

6 of 9 (1,209 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 4, 2013 11:25:21 AM
(0)
Scholar

I filed a BBB complaint CEO's office responded . I requested they read this note: http://forums.att.com/t5/Android-Discussion-and-Support/Angry-with-AT-amp-T-meddling-and-blocking-up...
Please provide a respectable complaint here and perhaps it will get some attention....

I filed a BBB complaint CEO's office responded . I requested they read this note: http://forums.att.com/t5/Android-Discussion-and-Support/Angry-with-AT-amp-T-meddling-and-blocking-upgrades-on-Android/td-p/3389447
Please provide a respectable complaint here and perhaps it will get some attention....

I still haven't gotten mine but here is a place to vent

7 of 9 (1,196 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 4, 2013 12:50:58 PM
(0)
Professor

Good luck talking sense into the people who've nothing better to do than complain.

Nice job with the BBB thing, by the way =P

Good luck talking sense into the people who've nothing better to do than complain.

Nice job with the BBB thing, by the way =P

Re: I still haven't gotten mine but here is a place to vent

8 of 9 (1,183 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 4, 2013 1:38:18 PM
(0)
Scholar

Wish we could get 4.2 for Galaxy S3.  Been released in Europe for International model.  Seems other countries get upgrades First.

Wish we could get 4.2 for Galaxy S3.  Been released in Europe for International model.  Seems other countries get upgrades First.

9 of 9 (1,169 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments