The Samsung Galaxy S24
MrDevlin84's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, November 26th, 2012 9:39 PM

I WANT THE FIRMWARE UPDATE 4.1.2 for GN2 NOW!!!!!

Hurry up ATT and get the ball rolling on this....its not too late for me to dump this service and switch to another carrier. 

Tutor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

agreed. Part of the sales information was the support for split screen. We see that the current note 2 firmware on ATT is lacking this feature.

I can see in this case, ATT is failing like #motofail did, oh also on ATT.

Mentor

• 

56 Messages

11 years ago

I don't think it's going to happen any time soon. I was on the chart and phone for three hours with Samsung and att. Samsung said (which I do believe) that it's on the Carriers. Att doesn't care at all. I feel swindled!

Professor

• 

1.2K Messages

11 years ago

I WANT FREE UNLIMITED DATA, NOW!!!!!!

I doubt that will do any good either. But maybe since we put it in all caps we can get what we want.

Scholar

• 

162 Messages

11 years ago

Same here. I get so jealous watching people with other carriers use theirs lol. C`mon AT&T!!

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

11 years ago

Just checked for updates today on my Note II and behold...178Mb update with 4.1.2 !!

Scholar

• 

62 Messages

11 years ago

I filed a BBB complaint CEO's office responded . I requested they read this note: http://forums.att.com/t5/Android-Discussion-and-Support/Angry-with-AT-amp-T-meddling-and-blocking-upgrades-on-Android/td-p/3389447
Please provide a respectable complaint here and perhaps it will get some attention....

Professor

• 

1.5K Messages

11 years ago

Good luck talking sense into the people who've nothing better to do than complain.

Nice job with the BBB thing, by the way =P

Scholar

• 

397 Messages

11 years ago

Wish we could get 4.2 for Galaxy S3.  Been released in Europe for International model.  Seems other countries get upgrades First.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.