Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Huawei p8 lite 2017 4g not working only h+

Tutor

Huawei p8 lite 2017 4g not working only h+

Im using unlimited internet plan of att for 65$, but my phone getting just h+, i wamt a lte = 4g, what is the problem? Because h+ is too slow for me ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 1 of 9
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Sage (ACE - Sage)
Accepted by lizdance40
โ€Ž06-02-2018 3:37 AM

Re: Huawei p8 lite 2017 4g not working only h+

Your phone has to have LTE bands compatible with AT&T.    Bands 2,4,5,12/17, and 30.  

I think the P8 lite has one or two bands for LTE in common

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I donโ€™t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 9
Tutor

Yeah, but how to turn on lte, im using h+ yet

Message 3 of 9
ACE - Expert

Your in a area that your phone has no LTE bands to match the towers.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 9
Tutor

Thank you for your replying Glimmerman76! 

But, I have watched, so that this phone supports all att lte bands, i want to use faster internet, coz im waiting too long to send a photos and other moves by messengers

Message 5 of 9
ACE - Sage

@Bahonti

Show us the specs for the LTE bands.  None that I look up say it has LTE compatible with ATT.

Zero here.   https://www.gadgetsnow.com/compare-mobile-phones/Huawei-P10-Lite-vs-Huawei-P8-Lite-2017

Two here.   https://www.pdevice.com/product/huawei-p8-lite-2017-price-specs   And neither are band 12/17 which is primary.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I donโ€™t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Message 6 of 9
Tutor

So iit means, i ccant use  4lte at US? 

Message 7 of 9
ACE - Expert

@Bahonti wrote:

So iit means, i ccant use  4lte at US? 

in most areas yes....  It would be like that with tmobile also.

Message 8 of 9
Tutor

Thank you so much for help! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Message 9 of 9
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
NEW - Take a look at our best value & price ever for unlimited wireless - AT&T Unlimited Starter and AT&T Unlimited Extra plans!

Additional Support