The Samsung Galaxy S24
mbroillet's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, November 6th, 2014 9:32 AM

Htc one m8 not getting lte/ cant send/recieve mms

Ok, so i had to send my htc in for a screen repair to htc and i just got it back yesterday. Well since i was using another phone i had to go to wal-mart and get another wsim card to fit my htc. Sooooo after the bull**** it took to activate my sim i was getting 4g only....no lte. With that being said i was getting no data connection either. I called tech support but as always they were of no help!! 

told me to make sure my data was on duhhh yes it's on but it says disconnected...I finally got so frustrated that i spent 2 hours at an att store today to troubleshoot... we figured out that all settings in phone were right so we put a new sim  card in it...same thing!! So he tried a ssim card frm one of the test phones anddddd voila! Now that we know it's not the phone what is the problem?!?!?!?!?!?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I'm going throught the same thing no one knows what is going on. it's not the phone. Maybe software they told me at the at&t store. Going to contact HTC to see what they say.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

9 years ago

its your account settings what phone did you use while it was off for repair.  Have them go into your account and make sure your provisioned for LTE.

Professor

• 

3K Messages

9 years ago

@GLIMMERMAN76 wrote:

Have them go into your account and make sure your provisioned for LTE.

I agree.  If 2 different SIM linked to your account don't work; but the SIM for another account (test phone) works, the issue must be with your account.  Something on your account was probably improperly provisioned somewhere in the repair process.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.