Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 27, 2011
6:36:12 PM
Htc inspire and wifi connection.

i have had this phone ever since it first came out, wifi has always worked great with it until now. My router is about 10 feet from my room and have always gotten a perfect connection. As of 2 weeks ago my phone has gotten very poor signal where i can barely even use wifi in my room and its very frustrating. I can walk closer to the router and it gets perfect signal. I use a wifi connection on my computer and have always had perfect signal and still do. Its only my phone. Can anyone tell me what i might could do to fix this problem?

i have had this phone ever since it first came out, wifi has always worked great with it until now. My router is about 10 feet from my room and have always gotten a perfect connection. As of 2 weeks ago my phone has gotten very poor signal where i can barely even use wifi in my room and its very frustrating. I can walk closer to the router and it gets perfect signal. I use a wifi connection on my computer and have always had perfect signal and still do. Its only my phone. Can anyone tell me what i might could do to fix this problem?

Htc inspire and wifi connection.

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 7, 2012 7:26:08 AM
(0)
Tutor
If the battery door is not down TIGHT you will not have a WiFi antenna! Try putting door on again or replace the bad door/antenna!
If the battery door is not down TIGHT you will not have a WiFi antenna! Try putting door on again or replace the bad door/antenna!

Re: Htc inspire and wifi connection.

2 of 6 (3,251 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 7, 2012 7:27:51 AM
(0)
Tutor
If the sin/sd card cover is not down tight you will not get phone connection, either!
If the sin/sd card cover is not down tight you will not get phone connection, either!

3 of 6 (3,250 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 7, 2012 7:28:45 AM
(0)
Tutor
SIN/SD card cover
SIN/SD card cover

4 of 6 (3,249 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 7, 2012 7:30:12 AM
(0)
Tutor
Hate autocorrect SIM/SD card!
Hate autocorrect SIM/SD card!

5 of 6 (3,248 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 31, 2013 4:39:52 PM
(0)
Contributor

Thank you so much for this answer. I found this thread via Google -- I've been so frstrated with my phone for the past week, and sure enough the battery case wasn't shut properly. All fixed!

Thank you so much for this answer. I found this thread via Google -- I've been so frstrated with my phone for the past week, and sure enough the battery case wasn't shut properly. All fixed!

6 of 6 (2,878 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments