Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 1, 2013
4:07:54 PM
View profile
How to synch mobile calendar with ATT yahoo calendar

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy SIII with ATT service, I am an ATT (old SBC) DSL customer using ATT email. I stayed with ATT for moble so I could work seamlessly with email and calendar. Email and contacts synch OK, but cannot synch the calendar. IS THIS THE SAME ATT?? How do I synch my calendars. Otherwise I stop ATT DSL and moblie and go with COMCAST which is less costly!

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy SIII with ATT service, I am an ATT (old SBC) DSL customer using ATT email. I stayed with ATT for moble so I could work seamlessly with email and calendar. Email and contacts synch OK, but cannot synch the calendar. IS THIS THE SAME ATT?? How do I synch my calendars. Otherwise I stop ATT DSL and moblie and go with COMCAST which is less costly!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 5, 2013 10:56:32 AM
(0)
Former Moderator

bmorico,

I found a link below that will hopefully be of some help.

Use my calendar with other devices and calendar services

Have you downloaded the Yahoo mail app from the Google Play Store?

James

Accepted Solution

How to synch mobile calendar with ATT yahoo calendar

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 5, 2013 10:56:32 AM
(0)
Former Moderator

bmorico,

James

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

bmorico,

James

Re: How to synch mobile calendar with ATT yahoo calendar

2 of 3 (8,754 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 17, 2014 7:56:48 AM
(0)
Contributor

Thanks for your response; However, the Yahoo mail app does not have a calendar. I want to have ONE calendar for both my computer Yahoo (ATT) account email and ATT "smart"? phone?

ATT customer service is extremely poor. ATT needs to hire people who can do cutomer service work. Maybe re-terain and keep those it is firing in landlines?

Thanks for your response; However, the Yahoo mail app does not have a calendar. I want to have ONE calendar for both my computer Yahoo (ATT) account email and ATT "smart"? phone?

ATT customer service is extremely poor. ATT needs to hire people who can do cutomer service work. Maybe re-terain and keep those it is firing in landlines?

Re: How to synch mobile calendar with ATT yahoo calendar

3 of 3 (5,832 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments