The Samsung Galaxy S24
TylerSanDiego's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Wednesday, January 22nd, 2014 4:44 AM

How to enable Missed Call sound?

Hi,

I have a Pantech Discover (Android 4.1.2).  I like my phone on vibrate (rather than ring), but I do want my phone to make some sort of noise if I miss a call (I can often miss a call when it's on vibrate).  My old phone did that, but I cannot seem to find a setting for that on this phone.  Notifications sounds are enabled, so I do hear a sound when I get a new voicemail, but not a missed call.

Is there a way to do that?

Thanks!

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, TylerSanDiego!

Thanks for posting. After a little bit of research, I did find the user manual for the Pantech Discover. Unfortunately, I could not find any information about getting a notification for missed calls. For more information, click on the link below.

Pantech Discover

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

10 years ago

My current (Samsung Galaxy S4)  and previous (Motorola Droid) Android Phones both do missed call notification, which comes with the default alert tone for it, but I can't see how I would enable/disable or affect in any other way.

I see that there are apps in Google Play that purport to provide this feature if your phone doesn't do it.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

10 years ago

Pantech support also suggested finding a (free) app.

I tried all the most obvious/popular apps, but they weren't working.

However, I eventually found a “Missed Call/SMS Reminder” app that works.  Only downside is that there’s a 30 second delay before the sound notification (since it’s a reminder app, not notification app), but that’s acceptable.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.