Explore & discover

Helpful Links

How to access my att prepaid account?

Highlighted
Contributor

How to access my att prepaid account?

Forgot my prepaid account info, and my axia at&t is puk sim locked. What can I do?

Message 1 of 9
ACE - Sage

Re: How to access my att prepaid account?

Prepaid login:    https://www.paygonline.com/websc/loginPage.html
You can only reset your password by text to the phone.  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 9
ACE - Expert

You need to call to get the PUK code to unlock your sim. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 9
Contributor

I cannot access my account I forget my id and username. Im sims locked,
what can i do to login?
Message 4 of 9
Contributor

I need to unlock my sims with a puk code, I forget my prepaid account
information. What do I do?
Message 5 of 9
ACE - Sage

Call AT&T.  1-800-331-0500

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Message 6 of 9
Tutor

how can you call atmt if all circuits are busy every time

Message 7 of 9
ACE - Sage

@Anelafox   I’ve never had busy circuits.  I suspect you are calling when they are closed.  Call centers are not open 24 hours a day

Message 8 of 9
Tutor

Amazing that a corporation like atmt doesn't have 24 hour customer service.
I live in Hawaii and work 12 hour shifts so I'm not able to just take a
break to call in the middle of my shift..i will have to go back to straight
talk they were 24/7.
##- Please type your reply above this line
Message 9 of 9
Share this topic
Share this topic
All about new devices. View New Phone & Device Help!
Announcements
NEW - Take a look at our best value & price ever for unlimited wireless - AT&T Unlimited Starter and AT&T Unlimited Extra plans!

Additional Support