The Samsung Galaxy S24
NTC0624's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, February 19th, 2013 11:58 PM

How much new phone would be?

I have a HTC One X.  I recently cracked it and am about a year into the 2 year contract.  If I wanted to get the new HTC One, which is suggested at $199, how much would I have to pay with a new 2 year plan?  Thanks

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Logic would dictate that you would spend the new contract price for the phone, which most likely would be $199 along with the 2 years of required contract payment.

Looking at a conservative plan being 49.99 a month, plus your required data plan at roughly $30 a month for 3GB of usage and the price of the phone (most likely $199) you would be looking at $2119.76 without applicable taxes in your area.

Professor

• 

2.7K Messages

11 years ago

@NTC0624 wrote:

I have a HTC One X.  I recently cracked it and am about a year into the 2 year contract.  If I wanted to get the new HTC One, which is suggested at $199, how much would I have to pay with a new 2 year plan?  Thanks

Being that you aren't at least 20 months in to your current contract, you would probably pay the full no-commitment price of the HTC One (~$600).

Professor

• 

3K Messages

11 years ago

The rumored $199 is the  subsidized price, with a new contract.  As mentioned, if you used your device upgrade for the One X, you won't be up for another upgrade for a while (unless you happen to have multiple lines, and another one is already eligble for an upgrade.  Pricing details have not been released (subsidized or not).  But the unsubsidized price (if you are not eligible for a device upgrade) is probably around $600, as mentioned above.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.