Explore & discover

Helpful Links

How do I set up WhatsApp on my phone?

Highlighted
Contributor

How do I set up WhatsApp on my phone?

Hello everyone!

My daughter insists that I download Whatsapp so we can more easily communicate, which is all well and good, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get it installed and set up on my phone. Does anyone have any advice? I have an Android.

Thank you

Message 2 of 3
Contributor

How do I set up Whatsapp on my phone?

Hello everyone!

My daughter insists that I download Whatsapp so we can more easily communicate, which is all well and good, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get it installed and set up on my phone. Does anyone have any advice? I have an Android.

Thank you

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Professor
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by koala6151
‎05-01-2019 7:07 AM

Re: How do I set up Whatsapp on my phone?

Get WhatsApp from the Google Play Store.  Go HERE and just click on the green "Install" button and the app should then be automatically downloaded and installed on your phone. 

Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support