For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
fjkeller0550's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, August 20th, 2013 1:56 AM

Help needed for samsung galaxy exhilirate i577 operation with Motorola T215 speakerphone.

Help needed for samsung galaxy exhilirate i577 operation with Motorola T215 speakerphone. Only bluetooth devices I can find supported are headphones-only; no speakerphones like the t215 where you both issue commends and talk back and forth.

Bluetooth connection is no problem but getting voice commands to work are. Old Samsung dumb-phone had voice command system that worked just fine, but can't find one that works with the i577. Anybody doing this and it's working, what voice command system in i577 are you using, or any advice?

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

11 years ago

Hello, @fjkeller0550 !

Welcome to the forums. I'm not sure this answers your question, but I found two products that seem very similar to your description of the Motorola T215. The first is the Motorola Roadster 2, and you can check it out by clicking here. The second is the Jabra Cruiser2, and you can check that one out by clicking here. Hopefully you'll find that at least one of those is compatible with your device.

Let us know if that helped!

-Mariana

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.