Helpful Links

Help! HTC Vivid not sending/receiving texts and calls?

Contributor

Help! HTC Vivid not sending/receiving texts and calls?

So my HTC vivid will tell me that my text message was sent, but then the person whom I was texting won't respond, and they will say that they never got my text. But then, after I restart my phone, then they will say that they just got my text. The same thing happens with receiving texts, someone will say that they texted me but I didn't get a text, but after I restart my phone I will get the text. And people have said that they called me and it went straight to voicemail, but my phone was on and I did not receive a call. I have no idea what is going on or how to fix it. 

Message 1 of 3

Re: Help! HTC Vivid not sending/receiving texts and calls?

I too have multiple problems with my Vivid! I have been through it with Tech support till I am red in the face over anger. I have given up and waiting till my contract is up. I was checking this forum and am starting to think this may be an HTC problem. I just responded to an HTC one x owner that is having very simular problems. They have tried to get me to shell out $200 bucks to replace this phone to SEE IF THAT REPAIRS the problem. I have not responded back because I don't want to say the wrong thing from my anger from the text reading and it doesn't say that in the manual tech support.

Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Help! HTC Vivid not sending/receiving texts and calls?

I am having the same problem and it is getting out of hand!
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support