Help! HTC Vivid not sending/receiving texts and calls?

Contributor

Help! HTC Vivid not sending/receiving texts and calls?

So my HTC vivid will tell me that my text message was sent, but then the person whom I was texting won't respond, and they will say that they never got my text. But then, after I restart my phone, then they will say that they just got my text. The same thing happens with receiving texts, someone will say that they texted me but I didn't get a text, but after I restart my phone I will get the text. And people have said that they called me and it went straight to voicemail, but my phone was on and I did not receive a call. I have no idea what is going on or how to fix it. 

Message 1 of 3 (3,324 Views)

Re: Help! HTC Vivid not sending/receiving texts and calls?

I too have multiple problems with my Vivid! I have been through it with Tech support till I am red in the face over anger. I have given up and waiting till my contract is up. I was checking this forum and am starting to think this may be an HTC problem. I just responded to an HTC one x owner that is having very simular problems. They have tried to get me to shell out $200 bucks to replace this phone to SEE IF THAT REPAIRS the problem. I have not responded back because I don't want to say the wrong thing from my anger from the text reading and it doesn't say that in the manual tech support.

Message 2 of 3 (3,285 Views)
Contributor

Re: Help! HTC Vivid not sending/receiving texts and calls?

I am having the same problem and it is getting out of hand!
Message 3 of 3 (2,964 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.