For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
Sunkissed4's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, July 29th, 2017 8:43 PM

Has anyone ever gotten a call from #######

I just got a call from this number with United States underneath it, when I answered it, there was no one there and it hung up on me, I tried calling back but Verizon could not put the call through to those numbers, has anyone else experience this from this number that I can get some peace from wondering who called?

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I just got a call from same number.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I just got call from ####### a few minutes ago.  I don't answer numbers I don't know. No one has my number but those I want to have it. So much for those good ole days.  

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I just received another call from same number. A man with a foreign accent said that I needed help with fixing my credit score. He followed his statement with, "is that right?". I said, "no", and he hung up on me.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Care to know how many  times thus far that number has called?  in two days,,, 27 times!!  Tis time to Google, how to block a number. 

ACE - Professor

• 

3K Messages

7 years ago

Telemarketers using a computer or app to disguise or fake a number hoping to separate you from your money. You can download apps from either Google Play to Apple Store to help cut down on telemarketers. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I had a similar call from this number. They called several times before I answered. When I answered there was a quick ring, like an outdial, and then an older sounding man with a thick Indian accent asked me about my credit. I told him he had the wrong number and hung up.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.