Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 22, 2013
7:13:49 PM
View profile
HTC Vivid problems after upgrade

Hello, I need some help. I have a  HTC Vivid, phone was perfect, but after an upgrade I got problems. When changing from one application to the next the phone gives me a white screen with HTC logo in it, then it turns dark with a "uploading" window. I wait for about 40 seconds before i goes from reading messages to brouse the Internet or making a call or anything. Please help.. how can i fix the problem? 

Hello, I need some help. I have a  HTC Vivid, phone was perfect, but after an upgrade I got problems. When changing from one application to the next the phone gives me a white screen with HTC logo in it, then it turns dark with a "uploading" window. I wait for about 40 seconds before i goes from reading messages to brouse the Internet or making a call or anything. Please help.. how can i fix the problem? 

HTC Vivid problems after upgrade

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 28, 2013 11:10:44 AM
(0)
Community Support

Thanks for your post lesguerra. What type of upgrade did you do? Are you talking about a software update? If so, I would recommend contacting HTC here

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Thanks for your post lesguerra. What type of upgrade did you do? Are you talking about a software update? If so, I would recommend contacting HTC here

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: HTC Vivid problems after upgrade

2 of 2 (3,276 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments