The Samsung Galaxy S24
jdavis88's profile

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

Sunday, April 14th, 2013 1:43 AM

HTC One X + update

I woke up earlier to an AT&T message saying your phone is ready for a new software update. So I downloaded it, an nothing has changed or happen. What's this about, was it jus a fake, or will I see something diff later?

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

11 years ago

Did the hard reset help?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

It did not help...

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

11 years ago

Bummer

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

11 years ago

No sir, those on my end are still working! I haven't noticed any change yet! I'll keep ya updated.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

11 years ago

Does anyone from AT&T monitor these forums? That would be useful, to get some kind of response from the company instead of us taking turns guessing....

Voyager

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

The only noticable thing I see this update did was fix a documented bluetooth call quality issue. Before the update, phone calls using bluetooth were of very poor quality. It is now crystal clear.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

11 years ago

To close the loop, I figured out how to correct the problem the update caused for Google Search.  Went in and selected "uninstall updates" and set it back to the version that shipped from the factory.

Works now, but I unfortunately I have to live with an older version.

Chrome is still broken.

Anyone else having these issues or is it just me?

Mentor

• 

35 Messages

11 years ago

@subs2 - Yes, AT&T representatives monitor this community but don't expect a straight answer regarding problems with updates.

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

11 years ago

Hey folks, 

The update you're seeing contains improvements to Isis. 

If you haven't seen the update yet:

1. Connect to Wi-Fi or the network.
  2. Tap Menu.
  3. Tap Settings.
  4. Tap AT&T Software update.
  5. Tap Check for updates

To verify your software version:

Software Version Verification

1. Tap Menu.
  2. Tap Settings.
  3. Tap About.
  4. Tap Software information.
  5. If the software version matches new specifications the device has the latest firmware.
    • Software version: 1.19.502.1 CL161932
    • Baseband version: 2.14.55.01_18.21.95.55L
    • Kernel version: 3.1.10-g03b5369
    • Build number: 1.19.502.1
    • File size: FOTA package size = 50MB 

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

11 years ago

@geo2geo wrote:

To close the loop, I figured out how to correct the problem the update caused for Google Search.  Went in and selected "uninstall updates" and set it back to the version that shipped from the factory.

Works now, but I unfortunately I have to live with an older version.

Chrome is still broken.

Anyone else having these issues or is it just me?

Still having an issue with Chrome? If so, will you please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare with your name, account number, email address, phone number and the best time to contact you? Please include any other info you think is relevant (like if your phone has been modified in any way or any troubleshooting you've done). 

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type ATTCustomerCare in the "Send To" field.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.