Helpful Links

HTC One X factory screen manufacturer

Highlighted
Contributor

HTC One X factory screen manufacturer

hi,im from dominican republic.
I bought an AT&T One x as-is, with a partial-green screen. this screen supoust to be the factory screen for this model as mentioned in this thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2164760

but my phone doesn´t show anything in the screen. all the other functions works : the phone turns on,vibrate,sound,charge, and when i plug it on the pc, the pc shows:: htc android device---ready to use. but i cant get into the storage(i think it is something about phone config, not an issue..) even made a touch digitizer test. and it works too.

the seller said me that the phone came from factory with the green flex screen(sharp version) but in the thead say that at&t screens are manufactured by sony(partial green screens)

i tested the partial grenn screen with other at&t one x and it worked perfect.but not in my phone. T.T

conclusion question:

Is it possible that some at&t one x´s has been manufactured with sharp screens or is just a hardware issue from my htc?????

sorry if bad english. if you don´t understand something i would try to make you understand xd..

Message 1 of 2
Professor

Re: HTC One X factory screen manufacturer

I remember at the phone's release, it was discussed on "that other forum" that 2 (or maybe even 3?) different screen manufacturers were being used for this device.

And I see from a response to your thread on XDA, that the screens are not interchangeable.  

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support