For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
rcrouse's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, January 25th, 2013 1:07 AM

HTC One X+ SIM Card Issue

Hello,

I have had the HTC One X+ since a few days after Christmas. After a few days, I started noticing that my phone would stop recognizing the SIM card and not be able to connect to mobile data. After a few days of that I got the SIM card replaced and it was fine for about a week. Once or twice a day, the phone will lose mobile data coverage and act like the SIM card is not inserted. It's fine after I restart the phone though. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

I had the same problem and called them and got a new phone. I was having some other issues too and told them I needed a new phone. This new phone the music app keeps closing and I have problems with the HTC sync manager. Makes me wish I would have gotten a different phone.

@rcrouse wrote:

Hello,

I have had the HTC One X+ since a few days after Christmas. After a few days, I started noticing that my phone would stop recognizing the SIM card and not be able to connect to mobile data. After a few days of that I got the SIM card replaced and it was fine for about a week. Once or twice a day, the phone will lose mobile data coverage and act like the SIM card is not inserted. It's fine after I restart the phone though. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

I had the same problem. except after taking ot to device center, th said even replacing the sim would not work. I was on the NEXT program.  I had to pay  $197 to order a new 2 year contract AT&T for an infrior iphone 5s

@joefrogcool wrote:
I had the same problem and called them and got a new phone. I was having some other issues too and told them I needed a new phone. This new phone the music app keeps closing and I have problems with the HTC sync manager. Makes me wish I would have gotten a different phone.

@rcrouse wrote:

Hello,

Thanks

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.