HTC One X+ SIM Card Issue

Contributor

HTC One X+ SIM Card Issue

Hello,

I have had the HTC One X+ since a few days after Christmas. After a few days, I started noticing that my phone would stop recognizing the SIM card and not be able to connect to mobile data. After a few days of that I got the SIM card replaced and it was fine for about a week. Once or twice a day, the phone will lose mobile data coverage and act like the SIM card is not inserted. It's fine after I restart the phone though. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
Highlighted
Voyager

Re: HTC One X+ SIM Card Issue

I had the same problem and called them and got a new phone. I was having some other issues too and told them I needed a new phone. This new phone the music app keeps closing and I have problems with the HTC sync manager. Makes me wish I would have gotten a different phone.

rcrouse wrote:

Hello,

I have had the HTC One X+ since a few days after Christmas. After a few days, I started noticing that my phone would stop recognizing the SIM card and not be able to connect to mobile data. After a few days of that I got the SIM card replaced and it was fine for about a week. Once or twice a day, the phone will lose mobile data coverage and act like the SIM card is not inserted. It's fine after I restart the phone though. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Message 2 of 3
Voyager

Re: HTC One X+ SIM Card Issue

I had the same problem. except after taking ot to device center, th said even replacing the sim would not work. I was on the NEXT program.  I had to pay  $197 to order a new 2 year contract AT&T for an infrior iphone 5s

joefrogcool wrote:
I had the same problem and called them and got a new phone. I was having some other issues too and told them I needed a new phone. This new phone the music app keeps closing and I have problems with the HTC sync manager. Makes me wish I would have gotten a different phone.

rcrouse wrote:

Hello,

Thanks

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support