For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
cursemonger's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, November 26th, 2013 6:31 AM

HTC One Max

I've been seeing all the supposedly leaked press photos of the HTC one Max for AT&T but can't seem to find any information as to when it could be actually hitting stores.  Hass anyone seen or heard an actual release date for the device?

Professor

• 

3K Messages

10 years ago

Doesn't seem to be any "official" release date yet.  But its apparently passed FCC, which would suggest a release soon.   Only article I saw mentioned Nov. 1, which is obviously not true.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

This is beyond pathetic!!!! These guys are not even letting anyone know about the release date for the htc one max. The competition....(sprint & Verizon) are selling the same phone for dirt cheap on black friday. If I wasnt dependent on gsm phones, id dump at&t in a heartbeat. Very disappointing.

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

I agree 100%. I still may dump ATT. 

I need a Phablet sized phone with FM tuner (not just Internet radio) and NONE of the ATT phones have that. The HTC one Max would work or the Sony Xperia Z Ultra, but ATT offer neither. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I seriously check into this every day.  I have even called AT&T and they know nothing.  They act like they have never even head of it.  I am due for an upgrade and my contract is over.  I'm just thinking about switching to Sprint.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I also check for the AT&T release of the One Max everyday. AT&T please give us an official statement on whether or not AT&T will release this phone and a time frame.

Master

• 

4.1K Messages

10 years ago

@chrishouse wrote:

I agree 100%. I still may dump ATT. 

I need a Phablet sized phone with FM tuner (not just Internet radio) and NONE of the ATT phones have that. The HTC one Max would work or the Sony Xperia Z Ultra, but ATT offer neither. 

How can you be sure the AT&T version (if it is released) will have the FM Tuner?

Honestly I think the HTC One Max is a tad too big for most people.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I have been specifically waiting for this device to come out for over 6 months now. I too have been checking EVERY DANG DAY with no answer in sight. I need a LOUD phone for my deaf azz to hear, but the One was too small, no size upgrade from my one x! I would love the note 3 if it were stereo speakers too... That and I cannot stand to look at touchwiz, so fugly. So here I am, still waiting, barely able to hear my current phone, and AT&T apparently doesn't care about the people waiting for answers after the release on 2 other carriers and numerous supposed leaks and rumors of an AT&T HTC one max. I join all of you in saying I am {word filter evasion}off!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Since we haven't seen an AT&T branded HTC One Max yet, I tried out a Verizon version on AT&T.  Used the APNs from my Note 3.  According to the specifications it should be capable of HSPA speeds up to 14.4Mbps...

Demo / Setup Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J0YxfDSgtQ

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

Ok guys, AT&T is not going to release information in advance, unless it is for certain. You have to wait until it will be officially announced. No agent should ever give you hopes about a phone's release or if an carrier will have it--then it turn out it will not happen.

I'm sure that would please you just fine to have someone tell you it will be available and never happen. So it's in your best interest to just keep checking online. Agents typically don't know in advance anyways.

They know the same time you know .

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

THIS PHONE IS ALREADY OUT IN THE LOCAL ATT STORE NEAR ME. VERY NICE AND HUGE THOUGH.......

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.