HTC One Flashlight App

Tutor

HTC One Flashlight App

Anyone know if ATT HTC One has flashlight app built in?  If it does, where is it/how do I activate?

If not, any HTC One user recommendations?

Thanks

Message 1 of 5 (8,281 Views)
Community Manager

Re: HTC One Flashlight App

Hello, zalophus!

Thanks for posting. It appears that the HTC One does not have a built-in flashlight app, but you can download one from the Google Play Store.

To do so, simply click on the Google Play icon and search for "flashlight." You'll see quite a few results, but you should be able to sort by reviews.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5 (8,162 Views)
Tutor

Thanks.

Message 3 of 5 (8,159 Views)
ACE - Expert

Personally I use the Swiss Army Knife app. It has a few other goodies besides the flashlight. I've just checked to see if the flashlight works on the AT&T HTC One and it does.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5 (8,154 Views)
Highlighted
Mentor

I use the "High Powered Flashlight" by iHandy from the Play Store.

Message 5 of 5 (8,120 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.