The Samsung Galaxy S24
luckydog2oo7's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, November 12th, 2012 4:42 AM

HTC Inspire no longer connects to ANY Wifi network!

I have an HTC Inspire. It's about a year old. The other day, Wifi decided it didn't want to work anymore. I just thought maybe it needed to be restarted, so I tried that. But I quickly realized it wasn't able to connect to not only my home wifi network, but ANY network. Every time I select a network to connect to, I get an error message saying "Unable to connect to the network". This occurs even when I enter a correct password. I've tried a factory reset, but to no avail. What could this possibly be, and how could I fix it? 

PS: I apologize if this is not in the correct board. The site only gave me one option to post to. Thanks. 🙂

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

For the last 2-3 weeks I have had similar problems. No updates from At&T but i wonder if some other app, google maps perhaps, downloaded and changed something.

Now when i go to charge the phone i usually lose wifi. Or I lose it right after i unplug it,

Makes me wonder where the wifi antenae is.

Hope someone has a cure.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

I have the same problem. it only will go to wifi when in same room as dsl modem. anywhere else in house it kicks it off. Even @ my work place where there is wi'fi a large hospital. it never stays on. I call HTC and they say noone else is having this problem. Lies all lies. they just trying to make people pay for interntet by using up their data. They suggest a factory reset or send it in to be repaired. I am so mad right now. I will never buy a htc again. just google it so many other people have same problem and it all started a couple of weeks ago!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

called att no results passed back and forth among 5 operators. finally after 3 hours operator said she would call me next day @ work. told her my best hours to reach me @ my desk between 8-10 am central time. so i make sure i sit there the entire time. even though i could have been doing other things with my time. to no avail no call. finally around 3pm while away from desk att calls leaves message. calls again after 5pm when i am at home from work. the whole entire time they have my cell phone number and no call to that. call HTC they go through all the silly little steps that are on here and still same problem. so sick of ATT and HTC. I am going to research the best wireless phone companies and the best mobile phones may the best man win. I have been with ATT since at least 2004. their loss "ain't nobody got time for that" !!!!

Community Support

• 

2.7K Messages

11 years ago

Hi pheeps1,

Just wanted to check in and let you know that we received your private message and one of our managers will be contacting you soon.

Thanks!

Nicole K.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.