For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
kkm1212's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, June 19th, 2011 3:23 AM

HTC Inspire - Removing Facebook contacts

How the heck do I get rid of all of my facebook contacts??  I don't want them in my phone book.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Scholar

• 

131 Messages

13 years ago

Two options:

1.) Go to Settings>Accounts & Sync, then select Facebook under accounts, check do not sync.

OR

2.) Go into the Facebook app, then press your menu button. Choose settings, change the sync option to Do Not Sync.

Please select as an option if this works for you, that way other users having this issue can locate the solution. Thanks and hope this helped! ;D

Guru

• 

698 Messages

13 years ago

You might start by reading the HTC Inspire manual., starting on about page 75 (Accounts & sync). Are you using

"Facebook for the HTC Sense," or "Facebook for Android?"  These are two separate apps., and perform quite differently.

Perhaps you might share a little more detail?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

13 years ago

Honestly, I don't know

Both of them show up in my applications list.  Which one do i want?

How do I pick?

Guru

• 

698 Messages

13 years ago

For the Facebook contacts to be showing up, you HAD to use initially one of the applications. You already "picked" an app.    If you don't have the Inspire manual, you can 'Google' and download the 206 page manual. Read from about page 75 to 90. That should reveal to you how you put the contacts on your phone (synching, etc).

"Scienticia est potentia"... knowledge is power    Smiley Surprised

Professor

• 

1.9K Messages

13 years ago

@kkm1212 wrote:

How the heck do I get rid of all of my facebook contacts??  I don't want them in my phone book.

Open your contatcs list, open menu, open view, uncheck facebook(s).

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.