HTC Inspire 4G update problem

Teacher

HTC Inspire 4G update problem

I received a text message from AT&T about 3 days ago telling me there was a critical software update for my phone. I have been trying to download the update but I get a "Server Unavailable" error. I am connected to WiFi and have tried at various times of the day. What can I do to get this update?
Message 1 of 65

Re: HTC Inspire 4G update problem

Well what do ya know?  It works!  

Thanks for the info, Allen!

allen0903 wrote:
Dial *#*#682#*#* in your phone. The update will start automatically.

Message 61 of 65
Voyager

Pls I have a prob with my Android phone HTC inspire 4g my wireless network is not working I can not turn on my WiFi,my bluetooth and I cannot do usb thethering on my phone my radio is not working and also I am unable to download some applicaton on my phone like whatsapp, Facebook messenger etc,pls what so u think is the problem and what are the posible solution

Message 62 of 65
Highlighted
Professor

Is your Inspire rooted? if so, have you changed anything recurrently?
if not rooted, have you tried to reboot the device? if that doesn't work, pull the battery out and let it sit for about 3 minutes. replace battery, but up, and let us know what happened.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall
Message 63 of 65
Contributor

I'm having same problem. any solution...
Message 64 of 65
Contributor

Just as okiebirdnerd's problem...
Message 65 of 65
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support