The Samsung Galaxy S24
pacmaniac's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, January 18th, 2013 12:29 AM

HTC Inspire 4G: Low on space and Insufficent Storage

My HTC Inspire 4G has been giving me problems.  It tries to update Facebook, My AT&T, and IHeartRadio apps and every time it tells me "Insufficent Storage" and won't install the update.  Also, now it's telling me that I am "Low on Space" and it wouldn't let me send a text or make a phone call, but, it loaded up apps just fine...well I guess I wouldn't say just fine. Slow slow slow is what I would call it ever since that update came down in the summer it's been getting slower and locks up at lot. Any suggestions that would help would be great.

Professor

• 

3.7K Messages

11 years ago

@pacmaniac wrote:

My HTC Inspire 4G has been giving me problems.  It tries to update Facebook, My AT&T, and IHeartRadio apps and every time it tells me "Insufficent Storage" and won't install the update.  Also, now it's telling me that I am "Low on Space" and it wouldn't let me send a text or make a phone call, but, it loaded up apps just fine...well I guess I wouldn't say just fine. Slow slow slow is what I would call it ever since that update came down in the summer it's been getting slower and locks up at lot. Any suggestions that would help would be great.

try a free app called link2sd. Once installed, you can have it list all the apps that can be moved to your SD card. This should free up your phone memory.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.