Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 25, 2014
11:13:20 PM
HTC DROID DNA By Verizon on AT&T mms fix
I have a HTC Droid DNA stamped Verizon that I activated on AT&T'S network. I tried ten different apn settings and could connect to 3g data but could not send or recieve mms and after a month of looking I found an app in the Google play store called go sms and this app fixed my problem. The best part is this app uses your phone number and you can leave you mobile data off and this app will turn it on to retrieve the picture then turn it back off for you so no worrying about data overages if you have the 300mb data plan.
I have a HTC Droid DNA stamped Verizon that I activated on AT&T'S network. I tried ten different apn settings and could connect to 3g data but could not send or recieve mms and after a month of looking I found an app in the Google play store called go sms and this app fixed my problem. The best part is this app uses your phone number and you can leave you mobile data off and this app will turn it on to retrieve the picture then turn it back off for you so no worrying about data overages if you have the 300mb data plan.

HTC DROID DNA By Verizon on AT&T mms fix

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 26, 2014 8:38:25 PM
(0)
Mentor

300 mb  data  is  not  much..  If  you  use  that  app  it  uses  data  from  your  cell..  Or  you  go to  a  hot spot   use  your  wi-fi   it  is  free..   I  even  have  a  HTC  windows  phone.  from  ATT  

300 mb  data  is  not  much..  If  you  use  that  app  it  uses  data  from  your  cell..  Or  you  go to  a  hot spot   use  your  wi-fi   it  is  free..   I  even  have  a  HTC  windows  phone.  from  ATT  

Re: HTC DROID DNA By Verizon on AT&T mms fix

2 of 3 (4,264 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 26, 2014 8:42:13 PM
(0)
Tutor
300 mb data isn't that much that's why I leave the mobile data turned off and it only uses data when it is receiving or sending a picture.
300 mb data isn't that much that's why I leave the mobile data turned off and it only uses data when it is receiving or sending a picture.

Re: HTC DROID DNA By Verizon on AT&T mms fix

3 of 3 (4,261 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments