Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Re: Guys, do honor 7x works with at&t?

Contributor

Guys, do the US version of honor 7x would work with 4g lte on prepaid?

I'm going to buy this new phone, but before I want to be sure if is going to work 4g lte on at&t prepaid. Thanks! 

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 6
Highlighted
ACE - Sage

ATT LTE bands are 2,4,5,12/17/29 and 30.  So you would not get LTE with those.  Wait for a US version.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Sage (ACE - Sage)
Accepted by lizdance40
‎12-27-2017 10:43 AM

Well you edited your post, which now make the second post a puzzle.

the original post asked if these bands would work: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 40(2300).  And the answer was no.

If you purchase the US version, it will work fine.  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 6
Contributor

My question is, does it work on 4g lte? Somewhere I read it only works at 2g lte

Message 4 of 6
ACE - Professor

Which Huawei Honor 7X Version you have??
India, China Inc. Taiwan,Macau,Hong Kong , EU ...........NO
USA ....YES !!

Message 5 of 6
ACE - Sage

@demonbull88 wrote:

My question is, does it work on 4g lte? Somewhere I read it only works at 2g lte

The version made for the USA, sold in Best Buy, Amazon and who knows where else, if fully capable of using ATT cellular service, as was the 6x, honor 8....

Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support