Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 12, 2013
6:58:28 PM
Getting contacts back onto phone from gmail

In case I ever need to do it, how do I get my saved gmail contacts back onto my phone?

Thanks!

In case I ever need to do it, how do I get my saved gmail contacts back onto my phone?

Thanks!

Getting contacts back onto phone from gmail

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 12, 2013 10:22:41 PM
(0)
Professor

Check your original thread.

Check your original thread.

Re: Getting contacts back onto phone from gmail

2 of 3 (4,854 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 13, 2013 10:29:05 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

When you buy a new Android device, or have to factory reset on your current one, you login to your gmail account (usually through the "setup wizard" when you first power on the device).  Then your contacts will just automagically sync to the device, along with gmail emails, and Google Calendar (if you use it).

One of the many awesome things about Android.

When you buy a new Android device, or have to factory reset on your current one, you login to your gmail account (usually through the "setup wizard" when you first power on the device).  Then your contacts will just automagically sync to the device, along with gmail emails, and Google Calendar (if you use it).

One of the many awesome things about Android.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Getting contacts back onto phone from gmail

3 of 3 (4,828 Views)