Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 3, 2013
2:29:57 PM
View profile
Galaxy Tab 2 Jellybean Update: Now Doesn't Recognize Sim Card

I just bought the Galaxy Tab 2 yesterday for my wife. Worked great, and makes a good mobile hot spot. Later in the afternoon, an update notice appeared. I ran the update: 440meg+ and now the tablet has Jellybean. But the sim card in no longer recognized, the data usage widget doesn't show our family plan usage, and no mobile hotspot available. Any suggestions?

I just bought the Galaxy Tab 2 yesterday for my wife. Worked great, and makes a good mobile hot spot. Later in the afternoon, an update notice appeared. I ran the update: 440meg+ and now the tablet has Jellybean. But the sim card in no longer recognized, the data usage widget doesn't show our family plan usage, and no mobile hotspot available. Any suggestions?

Galaxy Tab 2 Jellybean Update: Now Doesn't Recognize Sim Card

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 5, 2013 2:30:51 PM
(0)
Community Support

brorobw, thanks for letting us know you're having trouble since the update.  Can you please send us a Private Message with your account number, contact information and the best time you can be reached? We'll be happy to try to help! 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

brorobw, thanks for letting us know you're having trouble since the update.  Can you please send us a Private Message with your account number, contact information and the best time you can be reached? We'll be happy to try to help! 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Galaxy Tab 2 Jellybean Update: Now Doesn't Recognize Sim Card

2 of 3 (3,292 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 5, 2013 4:19:24 PM
(0)
Contributor
At some point the next day everything was restored! Thanks!
At some point the next day everything was restored! Thanks!

Re: Galaxy Tab 2 Jellybean Update: Now Doesn't Recognize Sim Card

3 of 3 (3,283 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments