The Samsung Galaxy S24
Rayosun's profile

Professor

• 

1.9K Messages

Tuesday, April 9th, 2013 11:42 PM

Galaxy SII Skyrocket - Update to Jellybean now available!

Hi folks,

As I'm sure many of you have been excited and waiting for this update, it seems that the Jelly Bean Update (Version 4.1.2/ Build I727UCMC1) for the Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket is available through Samsung Kies.

The update includes the following:

- Google Now
- Improved call quality
- New AT&T apps such as AT&T DriveMode and AT&T Locker
- Removes Qik and MSpot apps

Remember to download the latest version of Samsung Kies before trying to download the update!

Enjoy! 😄
~Sunshine :)

Explorer

• 

16 Messages

11 years ago

Hopefully I777 isn't too far behind?!

Scholar

• 

205 Messages

11 years ago

unfortunately this update also through Kies and near about 800MB LOL>> it should be through Kies and also OTA

http://www.androidcentral.com/jelly-bean-galaxy-s-ii-skyrocket-now-available-samsung-kies?utm_source=ac&utm_medium=twitter

Samsung Skyrocket JB

1 Attachment

Scholar

• 

205 Messages

11 years ago

after latest installed latest Kies for AT&T Skyrocket JB update, when i click for firmware upgrade the screen hang like below:

JB for Skyrocket.jpg

1 Attachment

Professor

• 

1.9K Messages

11 years ago

How odd. I installed mine with no issues. Did you mange to install the update?

Scholar

• 

205 Messages

11 years ago

@Evandela last time i upgrade ICS in same laptop and same OS. few hours before i tried it with latest Kies, and also dontnet framework 4.5 installed in my system and a high end internet connection like 2mbps speed. but after i click the option firmware update button the next dialog box came inside blank like i attached above post. i also know the T-mobile SII JB is like 800MB. i think AT&T server problem in this JB for Skyrocket topics is going on>>

Professor

• 

1.9K Messages

11 years ago

That is possible or it could be Kies hanging a bit too. Keep on trying. Reinstall Kies if no changes within 48 hours at least

Scholar

• 

205 Messages

11 years ago

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/SupportOwnersFAQPopup.do?faq_id=FAQ00050212&fm_seq=55187

no update there, but in Kies there showing the update. yeah Keep Trying. so how is JB running in Skyrocket ??

Professor

• 

1.9K Messages

11 years ago

It runs very very smoothly. It's very beautiful, it looks very very similar to the GS3 software.

Scholar

• 

205 Messages

11 years ago

that's good and cool confirmation. At least AT&T has done it well, not like last time ICS update. because many people has many problem in Skyrocket ICS. I didn't have

Professor

• 

1.9K Messages

11 years ago

Yeah, a lot of people are sure to like this update! It's very fluid and pretty. Must give Samsung credit for this one. They have outdone themselves. 🙂
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.