The Samsung Galaxy S24
gooberjeff's profile

Explorer

• 

26 Messages

Thursday, August 27th, 2015 6:28 PM

Galaxy S6 Edge Plus

I am having a problem with my gear s and Edge Plus of my bluetooth disconnecting and reconnecting. I have reset the gear s and also reset my phone but still the same. I can have my phone in my pocket and the bluetooth connects and disconnects. I also deleted the gear manager and reinstalled it. I also told my phone to forget the bluetooth connection. So if anyone could be some help I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hi there! @gooberjeff thanks for posting your concerns. I’m sorry to hear you are having issues with your Bluetooth connection. Since you’ve already reset the devices, I’d recommend you visit your local Device Service Center so a technician can further assist with this.

To locate your nearest store please go to www.att.com and select Store Locations & Appointments on the upper right of the site. From there you can enter your zip code, select filter then Device Service Center and find your nearest store address, hours of operation and phone number.

Hope this helps!

Charise

Explorer

• 

26 Messages

9 years ago

I found out that there are some users with the S6 that are having the same problem of the Bluetooth connection with the gear s and the new galaxy phones and they are on a different t carrier. So it sounds like Samsung needs to come up with a fix for this.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.