The Samsung Galaxy S24
tjkoko's profile

Teacher

• 

32 Messages

Sunday, April 21st, 2013 9:54 PM

Galaxy S4 per-order ship date?

Originally the ship date for pre-orders was given as April 30th but I have been seeing screenshots and blog posts that it was moved up a week to April 23rd. When I checked the AT&T website it still said April 30th. Anyone know for sure?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

AT&T is saying that the 23rd date was a system error and that the phones are still scheduled for the 30th

Teacher

• 

32 Messages

11 years ago

Thank you for the info

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

11 years ago

It was the best (23rd) and worst (30th) news I heard all day.

Scholar

• 

104 Messages

11 years ago

I just received an email from AT&T saying that:

We are excited to announce that we are able to ship devices earlier that originally expected.  Customers who preordered their smartphone early can begin receiving it as soon as April 25th.

So, is this email part of the system error because I literally just received this e-mail....

Mentor

• 

36 Messages

11 years ago

@JSY wrote:

I just received an email from AT&T saying that:

We are excited to announce that we are able to ship devices earlier that originally expected.  Customers who preordered their smartphone early can begin receiving it as soon as April 25th.

So, is this email part of the system error because I literally just received this e-mail....

Got the same email just now! I'M SO EXCITED! Smiley Happy

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

11 years ago

I third that!

Teacher

• 

32 Messages

11 years ago

I got it as well. Super stoked!

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

11 years ago

When did you preorder?  I preordered at 12:15 est and have not received any notification email.  Thanks for your help...I'm sooo excited abut this phone.

Scholar

• 

83 Messages

11 years ago

Would have pre-ordered excpet AT&T decided not to make the phone I want (32GB version) available for me to buy. Lame.

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

11 years ago

Got the email today!! Phone will arrive on 4/25
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.