Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 25, 2013
8:46:43 AM
View profile
Galaxy S4 and Samsung Kies

Can I use Kies to restore my Galaxy S4.  I remember seeing a message a while back that Kies didnt support updtaing the S4 or something.  I had it download the firmware but want to wait to see if I can get some help first.

Can I use Kies to restore my Galaxy S4.  I remember seeing a message a while back that Kies didnt support updtaing the S4 or something.  I had it download the firmware but want to wait to see if I can get some help first.

Galaxy S4 and Samsung Kies

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 26, 2013 8:12:26 AM
(0)
Scholar

Once you connect your S4--check the tab marked backup/restore and it will give you an option to select which backup file you want to restore. It's important that you at lease backed up once or twice before. Worked on my S4. Good luck.

Once you connect your S4--check the tab marked backup/restore and it will give you an option to select which backup file you want to restore. It's important that you at lease backed up once or twice before. Worked on my S4. Good luck.

Re: Galaxy S4 and Samsung Kies

2 of 4 (5,368 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 27, 2013 7:54:50 AM
(0)
Teacher

I was going to do the firmware and my phone keep locking up.  Is it ok to fix the phone doing this.

I was going to do the firmware and my phone keep locking up.  Is it ok to fix the phone doing this.

3 of 4 (5,326 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 27, 2013 9:20:43 AM
(0)
Teacher

I am on MF3 and Kies doenst support my phone  How can I restore the firmware?

I am on MF3 and Kies doenst support my phone  How can I restore the firmware?

4 of 4 (5,319 Views)