The Samsung Galaxy S24
mandyspizza's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, September 30th, 2013 7:20 PM

Galaxy S4 Problems - Visual Voicemail & Wifi Connections Issues

Hello....

I didn't want to have two separate discussions so I thought it may be easier to just ask within one.

Problem 1:  Wifi Dropping

All of a sudden my home wifi Linksys router -- will drop my connection to the phone.  I am now having to relog in to connect to the home wifi.  When I first go this phone about a month ago this was not the case.

I have checked the following:

Number of users -- 20.  More than enough for all the phones, tv's, computers in the house

Reboot Router -- done this twice

Problem 2:  This junk Visual Voicemail

I DO NOT WANT TO USE THIS PROGRAM  however this is the only way to see if I have a missed voicemail.

It crashes

It freezes

When my kid sends me a photo it ONLY is received by the VVM and an hour later it shows up on the regular messaging app.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Steve

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

11 years ago

Hello, mandyspizza!

I'm sorry to hear you've been having trouble with your Galaxy S4. If you don't mind, please send us a message by clicking here so we can get a tech support expert to help you out.

Be sure to include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Mentor

• 

37 Messages

11 years ago

I bet your wife issue is the fault of the router. I went through two LinkSys routers, getting at max a year out of each, before finally switching to D-Link. Apparently the low-end LinkSys routers (the ones most folks buy) are built using bottom-of-the-line parts.

I've had the D-Link (DIR-615 or 655, don't remember which) online 24x7 for more than 5 years now with absolutely no issues.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.