For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
Lkc2854's profile

Master

• 

3K Messages

Wednesday, November 6th, 2013 2:08 AM

Galaxy S4 Active. . . In Love. . .

I just got my S4 Active a couple of weeks ago and I'm in love now that I have everything set up the way I want it.    The display is so crisp and clear compared to any other smartphone I've owned and there are soooo many more features to play around with and use.

There's still a few tweaks I need to make to it and things I need to play around with to get them set exactly the way I want, but I have to say that I'm in love with this phone.  Smiley Wink

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

Professor

• 

3K Messages

10 years ago

Nice to see a positive post here.  As with most internet forums, folks are usually only motivated to post when they have a complaint!

ACE - Expert

• 

6.6K Messages

10 years ago

Hey, look who made an appearance! Very happy to see you here and to read about your new toy. Do the tweaks you need to make include playing with other ROMs, like in the good ol' days? 😉

Former Employee

• 

52 Messages

10 years ago

Just got mine recently too and I'm lovin it.  I got it for the enhanced durability and water resistance.  I don't think I'll be taking it swimming, but its nice that it is a bit durable for accident prone people like me.  And yer right, the display is beautiful.  Its like an hdtv in the palm of your hand.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.