For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
xamadeix's profile

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

Wednesday, November 13th, 2013 3:46 PM

Galaxy S4 - 4.3 Update

Best buy says November 13th, Has anyone gotten the update yet? I know it's still early..

Mentor

• 

38 Messages

10 years ago

Yeah!! Now down to 29 hrs....not even possible Att said but there it is.
Also the minute timer is always O.

Scholar

• 

374 Messages

10 years ago

If you go to Settings/ApplicationManager/All/Google Services Framework and clear data and cache you should be able to get the update or retry installing the update if it fails the first time...

As for the wait for XX hours thing, you can always change the clock to manual and set it a day or two ahead then reset it to auto afterwards 🙂

Mentor

• 

58 Messages

10 years ago

My wife's s4 and my s4 have both been getting the interrupted error for several days now. I've about given up. Highest either device has gotten is 24% downloaded then it craps out. Usually craps out much earlier. And of course this update isn't available via kies which I tried as well. As for the battery drain issue with the update has anyone done a factory reset after updating? That has worked with update battery drain issues on many device in the past. It may work now! I can test If the update ever works for me.

Mentor

• 

58 Messages

10 years ago

Mentor

• 

58 Messages

10 years ago

Crap once again I get software update interrupted at like 10 or 11% I'm growing tired of this quickly

Scholar

• 

11 Messages

10 years ago

My phone still says No Update Available. Wat?!

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

10 years ago

Same problem, keeps stopping and very slow. Takes about 2 hours to get to 50 percent then bam it vanishes. 

Also Kies wont update it. Werid. 

Mentor

• 

58 Messages

10 years ago

Anyone from AT&T have any information on this problem?

Mentor

• 

38 Messages

10 years ago

I don't believe that as of yesterday they knew much if anything about it.
The rep I spoke to was not even aware that the update had resumed from when it was first pulled.
But maybe today is different... You would think they would say something officially by now though.

Scholar

• 

374 Messages

10 years ago

The first time I tried to update my battery was a bit low so I swapped out batteries with my spare which was fully charged and it installed flawlessly.. As a added precaution I even had the phone plugged in with the fully charged battery in place lol.. 

Have you guys cleared the cache and data  at Settings/More/Application Manager/ALL/Google Services Framework before trying to update??

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.